Saturday, April 11, 2009

School & Some other crazy thoughts...

I *FINALLY* graduate college in 3 weeks! God willing - I am taking two classes right now online and they are going really well - so im more than expecting to pass. While I was pregnant with Adriana I made sure to take 4 of the harder classes that way my last two would be easy! One is cake - the other is B.S. I hate it. I mean - global management? - its crappy. Right now we are working on a project about improving a company. Our group chose Publix. Some of you may be familiar with Publix - its a grocery store. Its very nice, clean and it employes the most friendly people....its basically FLAWLESS. So thats my dilema....how are we supposed to give it strategies to improve when is already pretty damn good.

Other thoughts...As I sat at the dentist Friday morning waiting for my x-rays (I had some fillings done while I was preg and they were done bad...but that's a whole other post)....the news was blabbing about Obama and how he "bowed" to another leader. I think this whole thing is BS. I mean who CARES if he bowed down...its being respectful to their culture...I mean we all expect people to shake our hands...and most of the time they do!

The news just spends useless time talking crap about people - useless crap. I mean, lets solve some other problems like world hunger, kids starving in Africa...lets not dwell on "bowing".

Anyway. I went to Hoffmans chocolate today. Yum - that place just -smells- like chocolate when you pull up in the parking lot. Delicious. There goes my plan to lose all my baby weight! ha. Its totally worth it when it comes to *chocolate*

No comments:

Post a Comment